Located off Highway 73 in Davidson, NC this beautiful and family friendly neighborhood is convenient to all the amenities that make life easy, but far enough out of town that you truly feel like you’ve escaped from the hustle and bustle of the world. This Master-Planned community mixes both Craftsman Style and Traditional homes, offers a pool, clubhouse, parks and playground areas, and an active HOA committee.
Here's why you'll love it...
- Less than 6 miles to I-77 in Huntersville (Exit 25)
- Less than 8 miles to I-85 in Concord (Exit 55)
- Directly across the street from Bradford Park with recently completed Baseball and Soccer Fields
- Less than 1.5 miles to the nearest Grocery Store (Harris Teeter)
- 6 Miles to Downtown Davidson
- 6 Miles to High-End Shopping and Restaurants at Birkdale
- Less than 9 miles to Concord Mills Mall
- 10 Miles to Lake Norman
- Near Davidson Elementary School, Bailey Road Middle, W.A. Hough High School